Sunday, July 14, 2013

At Home and on the Road


Home Radio. This announcement comes six weeks late, but nevertheless, I am delighted to tell you all that I am now back on-air since June at 106.7 Home Radio Cebu. I'm once again having a whole lot of fun in carrying on with my duties as a radio disk jockey that would give a jumpstart to the listener's day. I am thankful for this opportunity, and I do hope to really brighten up your mornings with some crazy stuff you'll love and enjoy. So I'm inviting all of you to join me and listen to the Morning Madness from Mondays to Saturdays, 6 to 10am. Tune in or stream in as I dish out your daily radio-vitamin while playing today's hit music!

Morpheus Road. I just recently finished reading the Morpheus Road trilogy. I am not actually into ghost stories but given the fact that it was written by my favorite D.J. MacHale of Pendragon fame, I just had to read it. The books tell the story of best friends Marshall and Cooper, and their adventures in The Light, The Black and The Blood. Looking back, I thought it would be scary, but it really wasn't. It was a good read, and I recommend it to those who are looking for suspense and thrill. Now, I'm looking forward to the author's new series Sylo; its first book has just been released this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment