Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fired From Work

Here's a parody for computer programmers, software engineers, web developers and all those who work in a similar field. My advance apology for barely being able to sing the chorus right, the original singer's got a pretty high voice range and kudos to her for that.


FIRED FROM WORK
Parody of Katy Perry's "Firework"
New lyrics by JP Cabrales


Do you ever feel like a hopeless lad
App's not functioning
You'll need to start again
Do you ever feel pressure build within
Why is this so hard
Frustration creeping in

Do you ever feel like you are buried deep
Six hours overtime but you still haven't done a thing
Do you know that I, I'm just like you
I don't know what to do

My head is aching so bad tonight, no I'm not fine
It's late at night, I can only just sigh

Chorus:
Oh please don't have me fired from work
Wish that you'd still see my worth
Though my bugs are up, up, up
I can't fix em fast enough, 'nough, 'nough
Hope I don't get fired from work
But my bugs have gone to worse
I wish away they go, go, go
Why don't they leave my code alone, 'lone, 'lone

Doom, doom, doom
Gotta find solutions soon, soon, soon
When will I finally be through, through, through
But I can't figure what to do, do, do

Repeat Chorus

Doom, doom, doom
I just wanna go home soon, soon, soon
Doom, doom, doom
I just wanna go home soon, soon, soon

May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment