Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SoundSessions Top Picks [November 2005]

It's once again time to take you back six years ago for the November 2005 chartography of the SoundSessions Top Picks, a chart that was based on my and my friends' preferences. Hale gained greatest, zooming in from #18 to #4 with this track called "Kahit Pa." Here's the song's official music video, followed by the month's Top 20 list:


SoundSessions Top Picks
November 2005
  1. Orange and Lemons - Pinoy Ako [2ND MONTH AT #1]
  2. Bonnie Bailey - Ever After (Eric's Beach Mix) [NON-MOVER]
  3. Sponge Cola - Gemini [NON-MOVER]
  4. Hale - Kahit Pa [PREVIOUSLY AT #18]
  5. Cueshe - Sorry
  6. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends [PREVIOUSLY AT #14]
  7. Yasmien Kurdi - I Know [PREVIOUSLY AT #8]
  8. Kyla - Till They Take My Heart Away [PREVIOUSLY AT #6]
  9. Crazy Frog - Axel F [PREVIOUSLY AT #7]
  10. Nickelback - Photograph
  11. Pussycat Dolls feat. Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha
  12. James Blunt - You're Beautiful [PREVIOUSLY AT #4]
  13. The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie [PREVIOUSLY AT #10]
  14. Jimmy Bondoc - I Believe
  15. Jasmine Trias - Lose Control
  16. Sugababes - Push the Button
  17. Michael Cruz - Crazy For You [PREVIOUSLY AT #5]
  18. Rihanna - Pon de Replay
  19. Mr. Vegas - Heads High
  20. Daddy Yankee - Gasolina
I'd also like to congratulate Chelx for guessing the #1 song correctly; she's the winner of this blog's P100 Load on My 100th Post giveaway! Good job, Ms. Happy Young Mother! I'll be sending you a message on Facebook for details on how to claim your prize.

Chart list originally published on November 8, 2005 at The Talkthrough with Johnny Talker.

1 comment:

  1. Yey!

    I won! Pinoy Ako ranked 1st in the previous month, and knowing the popularity of the song, radio airplays, rare sales charts, Pinoy Big Brother and of course, audience impact, i gain confidence that i might have answered correctly. Yey. My good guess just give me a 100php load

    Thanks One Pebble Cab! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete