Monday, November 19, 2012

Kelly Clarkson, "Catch My Breath" [OPC10 2012.11.18]

Christina Perri and Steve Kazee hold on to the #1 spot for the second week, as The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 had its opening weekend in theaters, while The Cab debuts at #7. Meanwhile, Kelly Clarkson catches her breath as she falls slightly to #8 this week.

As posted on her official website, the original American Idol winner says that: "This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed, as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today."

Here's the official music video of "Catch My Breath", followed by this week's OPC10 rankings:


OPC10 Overall Picks
November 18-24, 2012
  1. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Part 2) (feat. Steve Kazee)
  2. Kris Allen - Better with You
  3. Matchbox Twenty - Overjoyed
  4. One Direction - Little Things
  5. Matchbox Twenty - Put Your Hands Up
  6. Cher Lloyd - Oath (feat. Becky G)
  7. The Cab - Endlessly
  8. Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
  9. Taylor Swift - State of Grace
  10. Daniel Powter - Crazy All My Life
Popout Tracks
  1. Pink - Try
  2. Matchbox Twenty - Our Song
  3. Third Day - I Need a Miracle
Pinoy Picks
  1. Julie Anne San Jose - Enough
  2. Ney Dimaculangan - Kailan (with Yeng Constantino)
  3. Bea Binene - Urong Sulong
  4. Gloc-9 - Bakit Hindi (feat. Billy Crawford)
  5. Moonstar88 - Ligaw
  6. Emmanuelle - Manong Guard (with Yeng Constantino)
  7. Julie Anne San Jose - I'll Be There
  8. Marié Digby - 3 AM
  9. Gloc-9 - Sirena (feat. Ebe Dancel)
  10. Sarah Geronimo - Anak

No comments:

Post a Comment