Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OPC Recommends: Guitar Master

When my guitar's nut got broken, I started looking for a good quality, yet affordable guitar repair service. After reading good reviews about them online, I've decided to bring my guitar to Guitar Master, a guitar shop in Lapu-Lapu City. They also sell great-sounding acoustic guitars, as well as ukeleles, with very friendly prices.

My guitar with its fresh nut.
Thanks, Guitar Master!
Though Guitar Master is a little bit far if you're from Cebu City, it's quite easy to get there. From SM City Cebu, just take a MEZ-bound V-Hire (fare is P25.00). Once it has crossed the old Mactan Bridge and immediately after it has taken a left turn, you may then get off. With signages indicating where it is, you won't miss it. It's at one of the stalls in the newly-constructed commercial building on that corner. (By the way, I'm told this is their new location. Their old location was a little bit farther on the same street.)

Sir Ronnie, the store's owner/manager, is very accommodating. I handed over my guitar to him, and was told to come back the next day to pick it up. While I was there, I also asked about the guitars on sale. Ordinary acoustic guitars are sold for as low as P1,500, while the ones with pick-up are at P1,800 each. Their premium guitars are at P4,000 and up. At the mall, these guitars are priced at around twice as much for the same quality.

When I returned the next day, my guitar has already been fixed as promised. I tried playing it, and it sounded as good as it did before. And the best part: the repair only cost me P200.00! Without hesitation, I definitely recommend Guitar Master for your guitar needs.


GUITAR MASTER
ML Quezon Highway, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City
Owner/Manager: Mr. Ronnie Pangatungan
Contact nos. 0939-9079527 (Smart),
0922-8036636 (Sun), 0917-3230151 (Globe)
Click here to find Guitar Master on Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment