Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SoundSessions Top Picks [October 2005]

Last month, I gave you the SoundSessions Top Picks for September 2005, so this month, I'm going to give you, yup, the top songs for October 2005! Again, this is a personal music chart based on my and my friends' preferences. Here were our picks, topped by the smoking hot Pinoy Big Brother theme:


Top Picks for October 2005
Period covered: September 1-30, 2005
  1. Orange and Lemons - Pinoy Ako
  2. Bonnie Bailey - Ever After (Eric's Beach Mix)
  3. Sponge Cola - Gemini
  4. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
  5. Michael Cruz - Crazy for You [PREVIOUSLY AT #14]
  6. Kyla - Till They Take My Heart Away [PREVIOUSLY AT #13]
  7. Crazy Frog - Axel F
  8. Yasmien Kurdi - I Know [PREVIOUSLY AT #11]
  9. Nina - I Love You Goodbye
  10. The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Lie
  11. Janno Gibbs - Fallin' [PREVIOUSLY AT #8]
  12. Hilary Duff - Wake Up
  13. Britney Spears - Someday (I Will Understand)
  14. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends [PREVIOUSLY AT #10]
  15. Cueshe - Stay
  16. Lifehouse - You and Me [PREVIOUSLY AT #6]
  17. Sean Paul - We Be Burnin'
  18. Hale - Kahit Pa
  19. The Ambassadors - Ulipon Sa Gugmang Giatay
  20. Bamboo  - Hallelujah
This chart was originally published on October 1, 2005 at The Talkthrough with Johnny Talker.

1 comment:

  1. music, music and more music! halata na jud unsa imo future...^_^

    ReplyDelete